Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Drawing A Day (1)

March 2013 I started my Drawing A Day sketchbook. My plan was to make a small drawing every day that would take about 15 to 30 minutes. The idea was to draw every day especially when I couldn’t spend that day entirely drawing or on other art related business.
It’s also a really good way to get your drawing-juices flowing.
After a month I abandoned the sketchbook, started again and so on until the beginning of this year.
For some reason I couldn’t stick to it, every day I had more important things to do, no time and after a while I would just forget.
I got quite upset with myself that I could not even do this little 15 minute thing.
A few months ago I made a daily plan and the Drawing A Day was part of that plan but still I would somehow ‘forget’.
Until today…



2 comments:

  1. I am glad I am not alone finding it so difficult to keep my promisses to myself regarding making a small drawing every day .. but like we say "perseverance pays" ..

    ReplyDelete