Pages

Friday 1 January 2016

Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge

Next to my daily drawing that I’ve been doing since July 2015 I’m taking on a new challenge for the next month of January: Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days. It’s a challenge created by artist Leslie Saeta just to start painting more. There are no rules. If you can’t make it to 30 paintings, no worries, even trying to do so you will have painted more than usual. The only rule is to have fun!
My paintings are going to be in watercolour and I’m pretty excited about it. The first one has been quite a lesson because within the timeframe that I have I can’t do what I usually do to finish a drawing/ painting so I have to figure out how to solve that. I got at least the whole month of January to do that.
I found out about the challenge and Leslie Saeta through her podcast Artist Helping Artists which I highly recommend!!


Aquarelle, 25 x 18 cm, +/-10 x 7 inch

































#30paintingsin30days #jan30in30 #dailypainting #paintingaday #watercolor #watercolorpainting #painting #aquarelle #brush #worksonpaper #doitfortheproces

No comments:

Post a Comment